Ergo has fine-tuned over 24 years’ experience at the coalface of change and innovation to become a world-class IT partner. We exist today to help organisations achieve successful strategic outcomes, solving client problems as if they were our own, whether it’s better margins, improved customer support, or driving new business.
We obsess about our clients and pursue a partnership approach, centred around Cloud and IT Managed Services, delivering IT services with an unrivalled match of simplicity and innovation. We leverage a new wave of enterprise solutions that embrace the cloud, mobility, big data, analytics and social to help our clients get closer to customers and keep them.
Products and services
Ergo is Ireland’s leading cloud & IT managed services provider. We provide a portfolio of IT services, delivered as strategic solutions for local & global deployment. From our award-winning expertise around the Microsoft stack, to cloud solutions, IT resourcing and our Print & Document Solutions.
Our Strategic Business Units sell business outcomes across four key areas:
• Managed Services: from on-site monitoring & service desk support to integrated cloud solutions and business transformation projects.
• Print Services and Document Solutions: delivering print as a well-managed utility, and transitioning organisations to document management & workflow
• Managed People: Our recruitment service is focused on sourcing high-calibre candidates for a variety of roles & placing them where they can excel
• Licensing Solutions: The recent acquisition of Micromail makes Ergo a licensing Solution Providers (LSP), positioned to deliver end-to-end Microsoft solutions
Ergo are a market leader in the cloud and managed services space in Ireland. We distinguish ourselves through the depth and breadth of our expertise; consultant, engineering and project management skills that span the complete range of IT, from on-premise deployments to designing hybrid cloud services.
Ergo is the only IT provider in Ireland that offers an end-to end service, from licensing and deployment all the way through to managed services. We have one of the largest and most highly accredited team of engineers and IT professionals on the island of Ireland, including two Microsoft MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals), the prestigious Microsoft award.
Standards and certificates
- 2017 Microsoft Cloud Productivity Partner of the Year Microsoft Mobile Device Management & Security Partner of the Year Third Best Medium Sized Workplace - Great Place to Work Managed Services Company of the Year - Tech Excellence Awards IT Project of the Year (public sector) - Tech Excellence Awards Deloitte Best Managed Company Platinum Standard Award 2016 Company of the Year - Tech Excellence Awards Project of the Year - Tech Excellence Awards Best Medium Sized Workplace - Great Place to Work Deloitte Best Managed Company Gold Standard Award Accreditations Microsoft Gold Partner Microsoft Services Ready Partner for SCOM (Only one in Ireland) Microsoft Services Ready Partner for SharePoint 2010 (Only one of two in Ireland) Citrix Silver Solution Advisor VEEAM Pro Partner HP Preferred Gold Business Partner SafeCom Certified Partner (Only one in Ireland) ISO 9001:2008 Certified