EPS Group is a specialist wet infrastructure support services group of companies operating across the Republic of Ireland and the UK, one of the few genuine end-to-end service providers in the global water sector. Founded upon 50 years of experience, EPS has grown from a modest electrical and pumping services business into an innovative, internationally exporting product and service provider, now focused upon the water, wastewater and clean technology sectors. The Group provides services to municipal, industrial, commercial, agricultural and domestic clients and currently exports globally.
Products and services
• Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls & Automation MEICA services
• Design & Build Contracting
• Augmented reality
• BIM/DfMA (design for manufacture & assembly)
• Outsourced Asset Operations & Maintenance for the Municipal and Commercial Customer Market
• Manufacturing of Mission Critical Products, Assemblies & Spares
• Pump Sourcing, Servicing & Repairs with Merchant Supply Distribution across Ireland and UK.
• Design-Build-Operate of municipal or private water and wastewater treatment facilities. We also deliver maintain & operate and maintain only services for existing wet infrastructure
• Mission critical, product manufacturer providing a robust warranty of performance. Our key products include; scraper systems, aeration technology, GRP product including chemical dosing equipment and covers, storage tanks, wash systems, electrical panels
• We are one of Europe’s largest pump resellers
• Consultancy and design services covering civil engineering, mechanical & electrical requirements and optimisation of wet infrastructure systems
• Energy management services optimising the operation of treatment facilities and targeted reduction of carbon (including both embedded and operational carbon through our supply chain management).
Standards and certificates
- ISO 9001 ISO 14001 ISO 50001 OHSAS 18001 CEMARS ACHILLES UVDB CE mark