Last updated on August 16, 2019
edgescan security-as-a-service provides fullstack vulnerability managed services globally.
Combining advanced technology & human expertise, edgescan delivers web application, network & cloud security solutions that help Cyber Security teams reduce risk & cost, across the enterprise.
edgescan is PCI ASV and assists with both cybersecurity and compliance. The company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Products and services
edgescan essentials-Foundational Assessment for less critical applications can be used across an enterprise to estimate basic security posture, scalable, validated results, cost effective.
edgescan standard- Includes all edgescan™ Basic features and authenticated testing to simulate a “logged in” attacker. Recommended for use on permanent applications with authentication enabled, massively scalable, validated results.
edgescan advanced-Includes all the features of edgescan Standard but also includes business logic testing on-demand to help detect complex security flaws, recommended for use on business critical & complex applications. For applications with rigorous compliance requirements.
edgescan host/server- For Scanning hosts & servers both located in Data centres & cloud based deployments. Detects over 90k known vulnerabilities (CVE) Assessment across IP ranges or single IP’s. Scalable, Fexible & cost effective. One license supports up to 256 hosts.
We know the value a managed service such as edgescan offers to global clients, and benefits them in the following ways;
- More accurate continuous vulnerability intelligence
- Less client resources required to dedicate to vulnerability management
- “Gold standard” support for both your security, developers and system admin teams.
- Reduction in overall cost
- Increased productivity in other areas of IT security
- Immediate flexibility and scalability – “all you can eat” assessment model
- Increased compliance, better mean time to fix vulnerabilities, reduced risk.
Standards and certificates
- PCI-DSS Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) ISO27001:2013 Cyber Essentials NCSC UK